This post is just a test page, you can check back later for more post.
1. You shall not worry, for worry is the most unproductive of all human activities.
2. You shall not be fearful, for most of the things we fear never come to pass.
3. You shall not carry grudges, for they are the heaviest of all life’s burdens.
4. You shall face each problem as it comes. You can only handle one at a time anyway.
5. You shall not take problems to bed with you, for they make very poor bedfellows.
6. You shall not borrow other people’s problems. They can better care for them than you.
7. You shall not try to relive yesterday for good or ill, it is forever gone. Concentrate on what is happening in your life and be happy now!
8. You shall be a good listener, for only when you listen do you hear ideas different from your own.
9. You shall not become “bogged down” by frustration, for 90% of it is rooted in self-pity and will only interfere with positive action.
10. You shall count your blessings, never overlooking the small ones, for a lot of small blessings add up to a big one.